START DATE : DECEMBER 2021
Amazon is looking for ambitious, curious and versatile candidates to join our unique world as AMAZON PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP candidates. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow.
You’ll find it in every team across our company; from providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon embraces invention and progressive thinking.
Amazon is continually evolving; it’s a place where motivated employees thrive, and ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: we pioneer. #AMAZON PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we’re growing our Operations team across Europe.
We are seeking savvy, motivated Project Management Interns to join our available roles in some of the following teams, including: Transportation, Operations Engineering, Operations Construction, Sustainability, Compliance, Prime Now, Amazon Logistics (AMZL), Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) or Environmental, Health, and Safety Programs (EHS).
AMAZON PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
Amazon is looking for ambitious, curious and versatile candidates to join our unique world as AMAZON PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP . An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
We are looking for passionate, versatile and curious Project Management Interns to work with us on improvement and innovation projects to support the growth of our European network. We want to give our customers in Europe the best experience possible!
As a AMAZON Project Management Internship candidate, you are a passionate advocate to drive operational efficiency with strong analytics and have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. You must be an effective communicator, have a high sense of (internal) customer service and be able to work with cross-functional teams.
Key Responsibilities Of AMAZON PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
· Support Project Managers in one or several projects by assisting them in tracking open actions, conducting ad hoc deep dives to provide data insights useful for decision-making, analysing processes to identify critical points and improvement opportunities, and anticipating for risks
· Support the team in recommending and executing network improvements
· Work with the team to identify process improvement or standardisation opportunities for the European network
· Contribute with innovative long-term/lasting solutions beneficial for the entire team
Key Learning Objectives of the AMAZON PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
· Project Management – You will have learnt key success factors to project implementation and stakeholder management in a complex and international environment. You will have used advanced project management tools and will be able to successfully provide project members with support. You will have learnt to anticipate for and mitigate risks.
· Data Analytics – At the end of this internship, you will have developed skills to extract and manipulate large and complex datasets, will be given insights on simulation models, and will have learnt to master the usage of analytics for driving business decisions and change.
· Soft Skills – You will have learnt how to communicate results and status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management. You will have interacted with a wide range of people with very diverse roles.
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
· You are currently working towards a 2+ year university degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Management, or similar discipline
· You must have the right to work in the country you are applying for
· Excellent analytical skills, preferably with advanced level in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulas, pivot tables, macros)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Problem-solving mind-set, proactive issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
· You are able to demonstrate curiosity and pro-activity, which will allow you to gain greater autonomy in the course of the internship and make the most of your time with us to fully achieve your learning and development goals
· Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, and to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities
· Previous working knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Gantt charts, Microsoft Project, Asana)
· Previous work experience – a summer job, internship; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ worldwide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
#AMAZON PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
Also Check> The UNICEF Innovation Fund 2021
CLICK HERE to Join Youth Opportunities Hub WhatsApp Group (If you are already in one of our WhatsApp groups, then there is no need to join)