Deadline: 22 October, 2020
Type of Job: Internship
The Case Management Intern will be responsible for assisting with implementation of the Pathways program packages through the Case management system. This will include identifying and enrolling clients for the program, conducting needs assessments, developing quality case plans, compiling case plan summaries and service checklist for all clients, tracking the implementation of the case plan and updating the case plans according to the NCMS guidelines. The Case Management Intern is expected to assist in servicing all facets of the Program, including SILC, HIVSTAT, Parenting and Case Management, Education as and when the need arises
• The Case Management Graduate Intern is responsible for:
• Supporting the roll out of the case management process in providing services and to inform programs officers of the necessary services each client needs to be offered
• Conduct – case follow-ups for every client according to the NCMS guidelines and to do so every quarter according to the Pathways MER guideline
• Assisting with the support of broader organizational activities in child protection, disability and sexual and reproductive health and rights
• Documentation of beneficiary information and record keeping as guided by the NCMS.
• Assist with case intake, assessments, care plans, reviews, and documentation according to organizational requirements
• Ensure that case plans are updated quarterly for all clients according to the Pathways MER guidelines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
• Registered with the Council for Social Workers in Zimbabwe
• Should be able be highly productive with minimal supervision
• Should be computer literate (Microsoft word and excel).
• Should be a team player
• Should have good communication skills
• Should be flexible to work weekends and after hours and to be on call in emergencies
How to apply?
A cover letter with an up-to-date CV and at least 3 contactable professional references should be forwarded to the undersigned not later than 22nd of October 2020: firstname.lastname@example.org CVs will be considered as they are received.
JF Kapnek Trust has zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment and is committed to the upholding and safeguarding children’s rights. The successful candidate will be required to commit to the JF Kapnek Child Protection Policy and also be bound by the Sexual Harassment & Exploitation Policy