Apply for the for the Global Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship 2022 Spring Cohorts
DEADLINE: Spring Cohort: Early Bird Deadline: 15th December 2021; Spring Cohort: Final Application Deadline: 15th of January 2022
Presenting GPODS, a global fellowship that develops future leaders through in-depth and interactive training, connecting fellows with International experts to prepare a cohort of leaders, transcending national boundaries to learn the nuances of policy, diplomacy, and sustainability.
The Global Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship is now inviting applications for its upcoming cohort. The prospective applicants can apply for the Fall Cohort (October-December); the Spring cohort (February to April) and the Summer cohort (June to August).
K E Y F E A T U R E S
- Unique system of mentorship that includes specialized experience driven lectures by Global leaders in the field of Public Policy, Diplomacy and Sustainability.
- Three dedicated intensive courses on Comparative Public Administration, Global Commons and Environment, and International Political Economy.
- Networking Socials with some of the most coveted professionals/associations across the world.
- Office-Hours interaction with our Global Mentors. Some of our previous mentors are:Some of our past mentors have been leaders in the fields of public policy, diplomacy, and sustainability such as:
- Justice Michael Wilson, Judge, Supreme Court of Hawaii.
- H. E. Ambassador Simona-Mirela Miculescu, Permanent Delegate of Romania to the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- Elizabeth Mrema, Executive Secretary, Secretariat on the Convention of Biodiversity.
- Professor John Mathiason, Cornell University.
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez, CEO and Chairperson of the Global Environment Facility.
- Justice Sabrina S. McKenna, Associate Justice, Hawaii Supreme Court.
- John Dickson, President, World Trade and Development Group.
- Samuel Fankhauser, Professor of Climate Economics and Policy, University of Oxford
- Jennifer Morgan, Executive Director of Greenpeace International.
- Shelli Brunswick, COO of the Space Foundation, Washington DC.
- Giovanni Romani, Head, the Middle East and North Africa Section; Political Affairs and Security Policy Division, NATO HQ, Brussels.
- Lauren M. Speranza, Director of Transatlantic Defense and Security at the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA).
- Satya S. Tripathi UN Assistant Secretary-General and Head of New York Office at UN Environment.
- Justice Luc Lavrysen, Judge, Constitutional Court of Belgium; Chair, European Union Forum of Judges for the Environment.
- Henrik Syse, Vice-Chair, Norwegian Nobel Peace Prize Committee.
- Brennan Van Dyke, Chief, Capacity Development and Innovation Branch, Science Division, UN Environment Programme.
- Benedikt Franke, CEO, Munich Security Conference.
- Christian Bahoo, Head of Government and External Affairs in Africa, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East at the BMW Group
EligibilityGPODS is made for students and professionals who are at a Watershed Threshold in their academic or professional lives. The Watershed Threshold would signify a significant moment at which the professional would seek to transit into bigger roles in her/his career or scholarly pursuits. This would mean an effort which is catalyzed by GPODS, to delve deeper into areas of their respective interests or expertise by dedicating time and energy towards multi-disciplinary learning to hone their skills – all while developing an intra and inter-peer network of global leaders.;
- May work full time or part-time, but must commit to completing the 3-month program
- Be open to working in or studying sectors outside their comfort zone;
- Basic knowledge of English language is required.
Application Requirements: Details mentioned on the website: www.gpods.org
- Resume, Statement of Purpose, and any other additional documents deemed fit by the applicant.
For queries, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, visit: www.gpods.org
Also check> Programme Associate at UNDP Vacancy
If you want to receive more information on global opportunities from us, please join our WhatsApp group and Telegram Channel below. You may also follow our Facebook page and Twitter handle:
CLICK HERE to Join Youth Opportunities Hub WhatsApp Group (If you are already in one of our WhatsApp groups, then there is no need to join)