X18 Apprentice positions at Cummins South Africa: Apply
DEADLINE: not specified
We are looking for a talented APPRENTICE to join our team specializing in SERVICE for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in SOUTH AFRICA
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Completes training in line with skill and business requirements
- Assist in cleaning, inspecting, disassembling and other basic workshop activities
- Maintains work area and tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Learns Standard Repair Times (SRTs) and follows documented procedures and policies to complete basic repairs and maintenance
- Assists with completing required documentation, such as work completed documentation and time sheets via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear comprehension of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Nimble learning – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Service Documentation – Creates and verifies customer, equipment and technical information; captures specific data using required service tools; follows procedures and documents required information in the service management system in order to have an accurate record of the work done