Apply for the Campaign Spark training program to learn how to organize a peaceful protest.
About Campaign Spark:
Learn how to organize or lead a peaceful protest and advocate for issues you believe in! Campaign Spark is a civic education non-profit that helps young people learn about the political process, peaceful protest, organizing and helps them create real change. Through our training program/(s) you will learn about how to focus on an issue or issues that you would like to change, successfully organize resources to effect change, and mobilize community members to assist you in your efforts.
- In-depth training on the operations of a peaceful protest
- Introduction to resources to aid your efforts
- Instruction on canvassing, phone banking, organizing, and petitioning
- Education on choosing the issue you wish to focus on and selecting the best way to create change
- Guidance on best practices in protesting
Please fill out the google form linked below!
For further queries:
Please direct all queries to Info@TheCampaignSpark.org
- Must be 13 or older by start date
- Must have the ability to send and receive emails
- Must have a functional internet connection
Open for all