Apply for the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality Internship Opportunities.
DEADLINE: 29th-30th August 2022
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by a tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to providing work-based training for students
• This Vacancy is open to all qualifying STUDENTS in the Johannesburg Community
for a period not exceeding 18 months
• Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
• Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant documents (Certified
Qualification/s, ID, and CV).
• The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
Available Internship Opportunities
- Application for Internship Circular: 016/2022: Group Governance: Overview
- Application for Internship Circular: 015/2022: Group Strategy, Policy Coordination and Relations: Overview
- Application for Internship Circular: 014/2022: Group Communication and Marketing: Overview
Where to Apply?
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful. By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and
related process. In terms of the Talent Acquisition Policy of the City of Johannesburg, you hereby consent to the following risk checks should your application be shortlisted: Credit Record, CV validation and Employment record verification, Criminal check, and Identity validation.