City of Johannesburg Student Internship position.
DEADLINE: 22 November 2022
EPWP: STUDENT INTERNSHIP POSITION GROUP FORENSIC & INVESTIGATION SERVICES
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by a tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to providing work-based training for students.
• This Vacancy is open to all qualifying STUDENTS in the Johannesburg Community for a period not exceeding 24 months
• Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
• Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant documents (Certified Qualification/s, ID, and CV).
• The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
Where to apply?