Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program 2023 for young South Africans (funding for university studies)
DEADLINE: 12 February 2023
Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program 2023
In its endeavour to be “Way Better”, Clover is searching for the top performers to join its business, through means of the Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program.
Does becoming part of the Clover Family, and a company that has been voted “Most Reputable Company” for three consecutive years, appeal to you?
If you energetic, self-motivated individual with aspirations to develop a career in a fast-growing organization? If so, this opportunity is for you!
The Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program program offers qualifying individuals financial assistance to complete studies leading to a tertiary qualification.
Who can apply?
– Students enrolled at a university 1st or 2nd year of studies.
– BSc (Food Science)
– BSc (Chemical Engineering)
– BSc (Microbiology)
What does the bursary cover?
- Full cost of tuition at the university or close proximity
- Residence fees
- Books allowance
- Monthly allowance (meals & travelling)
- Vacation work
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria before applying:
- Grade 12 scholars: minimum overall average of 65%
- University students: Overall average of 65% in the final exam of the previous academic year.
- 65% in Mathematics and Science if applying for studies in Engineering/Food Science qualification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (read, write and speak).
- Willingness to enter into a funding agreement.
- Available to complete vacation work at a Clover site.
Mobile and willing to relocate on completion of studies in order to complete work-back period.
How to apply
- Students who meet the above criteria can apply via Clover Careers page using the official online form here: https://www.clover.co.za/about/careers/ [APPLY ONLINE]
e-mail at [email protected]
When applying via e-mail, Clear subject line to be Pinnacle Bursary and the following documents needs to be attached.
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified Identity document of you parent/guardian
- Your latest results
- Grade 12 and/or final exam for previous academic year.
- Proof of acceptance from the university
- Proof of residential address (municipal account)
- Proof of household income