COMPANIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMMISSION (CIPC) OF SOUTH AFRICA GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) of South Africa Graduate Internship Programme
DEADLINE: 29 March 2023
- Reference Number InternGRC
GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR GROUP RISK, COMPLIANCE AND GOVERNANCE (x4)
Remuneration: R12 000,00 stipend per month
CIPC (a member of the dtic) is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience to complement their studies. Applicants are invited for an Internship Programme that would run for a period of 12 months. Interns will be placed in our Sunnyside Office (Pretoria).
WHAT IS INTERNSHIP
As contemplated by Cabinet in December 2002, an Internship is a public service graduate work experience programme targeting unemployed graduates. It gives students workplace experience or an opportunity to practice the work skills that they have studied and will practice in the future.
Beneficiaries of the Internship programme:
- Unemployed South African graduates from higher education institutions who have completed their degrees/diplomas.
- Unemployed graduates who have not been exposed to work experience related to the area of study that they have completed.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old.
Successful applicants will be expected to sign a Graduate Internship Programme Agreement.
Please ensure that you have uploaded and attached an updated CV and academic transcript of your highest/relevant qualification when you submit your application (as one attachment).
- Qualifications and SA citizenship checks will be conducted on the successful candidate. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time, and place as determined by CIPC.
- CIPC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Preference will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representativity in accordance with the approved employment equity plan.
- Feedback will only be given to shortlisted candidates.
- CIPC reserves the right not to fill an advertised position.
- Kindly note that faxed, emailed, posted, and or hand-delivered applications will not be considered.
- Should you experience any difficulty in applying please contact the CIPC Recruitment Office at: 087 743 7074
Closing date: 29 March 2023
Field of study: Commerce or Legal
Qualification/s: A bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Auditing,
Risk Management or Law. (Specialisation in forensic studies
or fraud prevention will be an added advantage)
Number of Interns required: 2
Field of study: Commerce
Qualification: A bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in commerce –
(Specialisation in risk management or auditing will be an added
Number of Interns required: 1
Field of study: Commerce and or Legal
Qualification/s: A Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in law or commerce.
(Specialisation in compliance management or governance will
be an added advantage).
Click here to apply online: Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) of South Africa Graduate Internship Programme
ALSO CHECK: Women In Africa Young Leaders 2023 program
ALSO CHECK: The Department of Mineral Resources and Energy is recruiting for an Office Administrator (Audit Services)
ALSO CHECK: Mineral Laws Administration Officer at the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy in South Africa
ALSO CHECK: South Africa’s Department of Mineral Resources vacancies: Apply
ALSO CHECK: PROJECT ASSISTANT (STORES) POST AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN: Centre for Higher Education Development