Corteva Learnership Programme for young South Africans
DEADLINE: Applications close on the 30th of January 2023
Corteva Learnership Programme
Corteva welcomes talented and motivated individuals to join our Corteva Learnership programme is a 12-months fixed-term contract that provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning a stipend. The programme has been designed to advance your career and give you an opportunity to contribute to Corteva’s mission. We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. You can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with our qualified employees within a stable and dynamic working environment that values ethics above anything else.
You Will Be Part of a Growing Team
As a Corteva Intern, you will get EMEA regional exposure and interact with other interns in the region.
The main goal is to provide you with a quality learning experience. In turn, our interns will lend their expertise from various fields to our mission as an intern at Corteva.
Growing What Matters Starts with you…What Can Corteva Offer To Help You Grow?
- Gain a good understanding of our mission, business model, and day-to-day operations.
- Expand your work experience with meaningful assignments and projects.
- Develop your existing skills and learn new ones that will be useful for your career.
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that will help you broaden your professional network
Key Stakeholders and Interactions:
Teamwork is a big part of life here, so you must be someone who loves taking a collaborative approach and who can recognize and acknowledge the contribution of others. You’ll also be able to motivate and inspire the people around you by bringing enthusiasm and positivity to everything you do.
Qualifications we require:
- Bachelor of Science: Agronomy
- Bachelor of Science: Plant production
- Bachelor of Science: Analytics
- Environmental, Health and Safety Degree
- Electromechanician / Millwright NQF4 Qualification
- Production or Operations Qualification
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance Diploma / Degree
- Bachelor of Com: Analytics
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons): HR Management/ Data Analytics
- Diploma: Information Technology
- Information Technology or Computer Science Qualification
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, PR, digital or Communication
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- You are currently pursuing a recognized educational programme in a field related to Corteva’s activities, leading to a formal undergraduate or post-graduate qualification/degree; or you have completed your qualification/degree within a twelve-month period at the time of application.
- You are fluent in English, Corteva’s working language.
- You have not previously participated in an internship with any other country
- You have not worked permanently with any company
- Graduated between 2019-2022 or graduating in early 2023
- You are a South African Citizen
- Drivers Licence
Internship Application Process:
If you meet the requirements, please submit your Resume/ CV to Careers | Corteva. If the opportunity you are interested in is not currently available, sign up at Corteva careers page: Careers | Corteva to be one of the first to hear when applications open. Due to a large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further. Once shortlisted, you will be contacted and interviewed by a TA specialist and the final interview will be with the Hiring Manager.