Department of Transport Bursaries for South African Unemployed Youth 2023
DEADLINE: 03 February 2023
Required Documents for the Department of Transport Bursaries
- Certified copy of a valid Senior certificate (if you have completed Grade 12).
- Certified copy of the latest academic transcript or record on official letterhead or logo (if you are already at university).
- Certified copy of a valid South African identity document (less than six months certified)
- Salary Advice of the person responsible for your needs.
- The bursary covers the unemployed youth under the age of 35.
- Only students registered for the following qualifications will be considered:
- BCom Transport Economics
- BCom Logistics
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Honours Transport Economics
- Honours Logistics
- Should a recipient fail to successfully complete his/her studies, UNISA reserves the right to cancel the awards made throughout the years.
- Successful students will be selected by a selection committee.
- All Bursary returning Students must have passed 50% or more of their previous registered modules to be considered for new intake/funding.
- All returning students must apply for funding.
- All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org