Deadline: 18 October 2020|
Results Notification: 8 November 2020|
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters Programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- MA International Relations
Requirements to be eligible
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must;
- be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for full time Master’s degree programme at University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2020/21 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Must sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- Complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- Application for December 2020 intake is open from 1 June 2020 and closed by 18 October 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by 8 November 2020
- Current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
- Only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
How to Apply?
Use this link for more information: https://www.nottingham.edu.my/Study/Fees-and-Scholarships/Scholarships/sponsor-information/DevelopingSolutions.aspx
IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES, JOIN OUR MAILING LIST SIMPLY BY SENDING US AN EMAIL WITH A MESSAGE “ADD ME” ON THE FOLLOWING email@example.com