Apply for the DHL Graduate Programme 2022 (Gauteng, South Africa).
DEADLINE: 20 May 2022
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics and mail company. It is one of the world’s largest employers, operating in over 220 countries and territories. DHL is ranked number one in contract logistics and international express delivery, and a leader in the forwarding business.
DHL Supply Chain South Africa is looking for University graduates in:
- BCom. Accounting(CIMA),
- B.Eng. Industrial Engineering,
- BCom. Supply Chain Management or Business Management
- Recent graduate
- With an interest in Supply Chain, Transport and Logistics
- Strong communication, organizational &interpersonal skills
- Proactive, able to achieve the best results every day, energetic and result-oriented
- Logical Thinking
- Gauteng based
- South African citizen
- Certified ID copy
- Matric certificate
- Academic records
- Covering letter
- English-Verbal and Written
How to apply?