Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is offering workplace experiential opportunities to graduates in various fields of study
DEADLINE: 30 November 2022
- Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is offering workplace experiential opportunities to graduates in various fields of study.
- Graduates are invited to apply for this Internship Programme that will run for a period of twelve (12) months, from 1 January to 31 December 2023.
- Successful applicants will be responsible for marketing, logistical, financial and administrative support functions.
Education and qualifications:
- • National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- • 2 to 3‐year qualification.
- • A valid driver’s licence.
- • No previous work experience is required.
- • South African citizen.
Knowledge and experience:
- • Advanced computer literacy.
• Basic report writing skills.
- • Willingness to travel locally.
• Attention to detail.
• Good time management.
- • Interpersonal skills.
- • Good organizational skills.
- • Well‐articulated.
- • High energy levels and resilience.
- • Focused.
- Step 1: Please download and complete the application form
- Step 2: Submit the completed application form and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16:00 hrs on 30 November 2022
- Please note that if you have not heard from Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd within fourteen (14) days from the closing date, you can consider your application unsuccessful
- Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, therefore, appointment in this position will be made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan