Apply for Ernst and Young Strategy and Transactions Graduate Programme 2024
DEADLINE: not specified
About Ernst and Young (EY)
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Strategy and Transaction (SaT) in practice addresses clients’ toughest challenges as we bring together the right people, in the right locations – diverse thinkers working together to achieve team goals and provide highly integrated, connected solutions. We guide clients to make better, more informed decisions as they buy, sell, separate, integrate, reshape, restructure or rethink their business strategy. SaT teams bring together professionals across industries and geographies to evaluate clients’ capital agendas, helping us address their most complex issues in an integrated way. With your global business acumen and cultural intelligence, your agility and innovation, and your capacity to deal with ambiguity, you’ll have the chance to work on interesting projects and help build a better working world.
Driving deals through digital
We help clients work through what their organization is today and what it could be tomorrow by embracing a digital transactions mindset. In SaT, you’ll be part of a team that leads digital change through four key areas:
- Strategy and ecosystem – You’ll help clients identify new partners and M&A targets to support their digital growth.
- Capital and portfolio review – You’ll advise clients on how to get their capital allocation balance right by continuously reviewing their business portfolio so they’re making the right investments and divestments.
- Deal process – You’ll deploy a deep analysis of new types of diligence when evaluating a target. This might include undertaking cyber diligence or applying intellectual property analysis.
- Integration – You’ll work with companies to target multiple digital assets simultaneously and guide their integration to help deliver maximum value quickly.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor of Business Science specialising in Finance & Economics
BCom/BSc and above qualifications in Economics, Finance, Investment Management
BCom/BSc and above qualifications in Actuarial, Statistics and Maths
BSc/BEng (Electrical, Mining, Software, Civil, Mechanical etc.)
- Overall academic average of at least 65% and above.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- As a consultant, you’ll work with business leaders to provide insights into innovative solutions and transformation. Through formal and on the job training, and experience of working with a range of global organizations, we’ll help you achieve your potential.
What you can expect
- If you are a first-time applicant, you need to register your profile and upload the following documents: CV, a certified copy of ID, Matric certificate and latest up to date academic record.
- If you already have a profile, please make sure that your supporting documents (CV, a certified copy of ID, Matric certificate and latest up to date academic record) are updated and uploaded.
- Your application will be assessed and if the above-mentioned requirements are met, a recruiter will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps in our recruitment process.
- The respective closing date for applications is grad programme specific and applications will close once we have acquired our intake target.
You may also check> Magalies Bursary Opportunity
CLICK HERE to join Our WhatsApp Group to get more job adverts (No need to join if you are already in one of our WhatsApp groups)