Apply for the eThekwini Municipality work experience programme and internship opportunities for young, qualified South Africans.
DEADLINE: 30 September 2022
eThekwini Municipality work experience programme and internship opportunities
EThekwini Municipality is offering Work Experience, Inservice- Training/Work Integrated Learning (WIL) and Internship opportunities to qualifying individuals in various fields. Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a qualification (graduates) and candidates who require 18 months of work integrated learning in the following fields: Administration > Life Science> Humanities> Agriculture, Natural Sciences, Environmental Studies> Finance & Economics> Law> Art and Design> Health Sciences> Management> Engineering and Built Environment.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- People who have already participated/benefited in Government or the private sector Work Experience/ Internship/In-service/WIL Programme for a period of 12 months and above will not be considered.
- Applicants must be in possession of a recognized qualification(s).
- Qualifications should not be older than 5 years.
Benefits of the Internship
The monthly stipend is structured as follows:
- R2,380.85p.m (less than 2 years qualification & WIL)
- R3,860.86p.m (2 year qualification)
- R4, 826.10p.m (3 year qualification)
- R5,630.46p.m (4 year qualification)
- R7, 239.15p.m (5 year-plus qualification)
Available Work Experience Programme/Internship Positions
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply just have to CLICK/TAP on any of the positions in the table above that they may be interested in. If you CLICK on the position, you will be automatically directed on how to apply (that’s if the position is still open and not closed). Work Experience Programme (10) (erecruit.co)
You may also check> Netcare is hiring for nurses. Kindly drop your application.