Apply for the First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Quantitative Analyst.
DEADLINE: 23 May 2022
About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To retrieve and manipulate data in order to enable model building and quantitative solutions. To conduct analysis and reports within a specified framework, process and procedure, under guidance.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – B Degree Maths, Stats, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Physics or Actuarial Science
- Preferred Qualification – Honours Degree
- Experience – 0 to 1 Year
Additional information and responsibilities
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Act responsibly with work related resources in order to contribute to cost containment
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Increase understanding of business environment, business offering and customer experience
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working
- Under supervision and within set processes and procedures, influence creative business solutions, optimise processes and inform strategic decisions through statistical modelling and data analysis
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialization_LoW2
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
FirstRand Jobs or the First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Quantitative Analyst OR use the following link: FirstRand Jobs