FNB/FETOLA YOUTH START-UP ACCELERATOR (YSA) FOR MZANSI’S INNOVATORS, CREATORS AND ENTREPRENEURS!
Apply for the Fetola in partnership with FNB Youth Start-up Accelerator for Mzansi’s innovators, creators and entrepreneurs!
DEADLINE: 18 March 2022
Calling Mzansi’s innovators, creators and entrepreneurs!
Fetola in partnership with FNB are looking for Mzansi’s movers and shakers, hustlers and innovators; aspiring entrepreneurs who are young, enthusiastic, intelligent and passionately driven to succeed.
Do you have a business or a business idea that can ignite positive change and create an impact in our country? Then bring it! We’re looking to take your businesses and business ideas to the next level, nurture you as entrepreneurs and connect you with like-minded innovators. Apply for the Youth Start-Up Accelerator (YSA) to start a two-phase journey with 100 other movers and makers!
YSA is a hands-on acceleration programme for young business owners who want to refine and define their brands and leadership skills. It’s a space to craft ideas, connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and impart the tools needed to build impactful businesses. YSA is growing young entrepreneurs to grow Mzansi.
- Applicant must be between 18 – 35 years (Preference will be given to applicants between the ages of 18 – 25)
- Has a start-up that has been operational for less than 6 months
- Or unique idea for starting a business
- The business is at least 51% black-owned and managed with an annual turnover not exceeding R1m
- The applicant must not be employed full-time
- Has the passion and resilience needed for business
- Has a desire to create a profitable and sustainable business (not an NGO)
- Preference will be given to applicants based in townships, peri-urban or rural areas
Click here to apply for the FNB/Fetola Youth Start-up Accelerator
You may also check> South African Reserve Bank Graduate Development Programme
PAY ATTENTION: Join youthopportunitieshub.com Telegram Channel! Never miss important updates!
Please follow Youth Opportunities Hub on: Twitter | Facebook