Apply for fresh job vacancies at the South African Revenue Service (SARS).
The South African Revenue Service is the revenue service of the South African government. It administers the country’s tax system and customs service, and enforces compliance with related legislation.
Available Job Openings (click on the position to apply)
- Specialist: Regulatory Compliance > Apply by: 26 July 2022
- Specialist: Employment Relations> Apply by: 25 July 2022
- Consultant: Legal Delivery > Apply by: 25 July 2022
- Senior Specialist: Systems Engineer (DataPower) > Apply by: Unspecified
- Specialist: Business Systems x2 > Apply by: Unspecified
- Specialist: Developer (C#, SQL)> Apply by: 21 July 2022
- Senior Specialist: Trusts > Apply by: 21 July 2022
- Specialist Business Systems> Apply by: 20 July 2022
- Specialist: Electrical Engineering > Apply by: 20 July 2022
- Specialist: Solutions Support Engineer (Natural Adabas) > Apply by: 20 July 2022
- Sen Specialist: Business Integration > Apply by: 21 July 2022
- Specialist: SAP Functional > Apply by: Unspecified
How to apply? Simply click on any of the positions above and you will be led to the application portal.
You may also check> Youth Innovation Challenge for African Youths 2022