Gauteng Department of Health Recruitment : Apply!
About the Gauteng Department of Health
The Department of Health aims to provide quality health services and ensure a caring climate for service users, implement best-practice health care strategies, create a positive work environment for staff, and provide appropriate and top-quality training for health workers. Our vision is to provide high-quality, efficient and accessible healthcare to transform people’s lives. Our mission is to create an effective public healthcare system in Gauteng by ensuring we have the right people, skills, system and equipment to provide the care our patients need to live healthy and quality lives.
List of Available Vacancies
- Financial Clerk
- Administrative Clerk
- Main Cashiers
- Data Capturers
- Property Caretaker Level 2
- Assistant Manager Nursing
- Operations Manager Nursing
- Laundry Workers x3
- Forensic Pathology Officer
- Nursing Assistant Grade 1
- Ultrasound Radiographer Grade 1
- Staff Nurse Grade 1 x 5
- Chief Speech Therapist & Audiologist
- Human Resources Officer: Training Coordinator
- Clinical Psychologist
- Administration Officer x3
- Social Worker
- Quality Assurance Assistant Manager
- Food Service Aid Supervisor
- Warehouse Supervisor
How to apply?
ALL THE BEST IN YOUR APPLICATION!!!
You may also check> Standard Bank Learnership Programme