Apply for the Gauteng Office of the Premier Internship Programme for unemployed young South Africans. he Gauteng Office of the Premier is inviting young people between the ages of 18-35 years to apply for the 2022 internship programme.
DEADLINE: 18 April 2022
SALARY/STIPEND: R 73,004.40 per annum
The Gauteng Office Of The Premier invites applications from suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for the 2022 Internship Programme.
The Internship Programme seeks to provide recent graduates an opportunity to gain meaningful workplace experience for a period of twenty-four (24) months to complement their studies. The graduate recruits will be part of a supportive environment allowing for continuous Development.
The Programme is directed at those who have completed their undergraduate/Post-graduate studies by the end of 2021 academic year.
- All applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- South African citizen
- Unemployed graduates who have NOT participated in an internship programme in government
- Studying or have studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
- Administration Interns (refs/013690)
- Transformation Unit Interns (refs/013689)
- Change Management Interns (refs/013688)
- Transversal HR Interns (refs/013687)
- Forensic Unit Interns (refs/013686)
- Integrity Management Interns (refs/013215)
- Service Delivery Interns (refs/013214)
- Human Resources Management Interns (refs/013213)
- Internal Audit & Risk Management Interns (refs/013212)
- Supply Chain Management Interns (refs/013211)
- Financial Management Interns (refs/013210)
- Employee Health and Wellness Interns (refs/013209)
- Strategic Operational Support Interns (refs/013208)
- Information Systems & Technology Interns (refs/013207)
- Legal Services Interns (refs/013205)
- Executive Secretary Interns (refs/013204)
- Stakeholder Management Interns (refs/013203)
- Delivery Support Unit Interns (refs/013202)
- Geographical Information Systems Interns (refs/013201)
- Infrastructure Planning Interns (refs/013200)
- Occupational Health & Safety Internship (refs/013198)
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Interns (refs/013195)
- Branding and Marketing Interns (refs/013194)
- Development Communications Interns (refs/013193)
- Strategy and Media Liaison Interns (refs/013192)
- Corporate Communications Interns (refs/013191)
How to Apply?
The following documents should accompany your application:
• New Z83 Form obtainable on the DPSA website: www.dpsa.gov.za or any Government Department
• Motivation Letter also indicating Placement Area
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate & Qualifications including academic transcript
NB: Faxed, Emailed and Hand Delivered applications will NOT be considered.
We wish you all the best in your application!!!
You may also check> Standard Bank Graduate Programme for Young South Africans