Apply for the Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF) Internship Opportunities (GEPFuture Internship Programme).
DEADLINE: 22 March 2022
About the Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
The Government Employees Pension Fund is Africa’s largest pension fund, with over 1.2 million active members and 473 312 pensioners and beneficiaries and assets under management worth R2.09-trillion. GEPF’s core business, governed by the Government Employees Pension Law, is to manage and administer pensions and other benefits for government employees in South Africa. GEPF has more than R1.8 trillion in assets under management and is the single largest investor in the Johannesburg Stock Exchange-listed companies.
GEPFuture Internship Programme
Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF) invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below mentioned fields. The GEPFuture Internship Programme will run for a period of 24 months.
|Graphic Design||1||Diploma in Graphic Design or related (Portfolio of evidence will be required from shortlisted candidates)|
|Human Resources||1||BTech or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Psychology|
|Supply Chain Management||1||BTech or Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management|
|Finance||1||Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting or Bachelor of Commerce in Finance|
|Secretariat||1||N6 or National Diploma or Degree in Administration or ICSA Qualification|
|Information Technology||1||National Diploma Information Technology or equivalent technical or engineering qualification|
General principles and requirements:
- The programme is aimed at unemployed graduates who have successfully completed at least a three (3)-year Degree/ National Diploma OR students who have passed all course work but require practical workplace exposure for completion of a qualification in any field specified above.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained a minimum 60% aggregate pass mark over their undergraduate studies and a minimum 55% pass mark at post graduate level.
- Applicants are only opened to South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply
- Applicants who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field of study will not be considered.
- GEPF will not make provision for transport and or accommodation to any candidate attending the interviews or appointed candidate.
- GEPF will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant. Preference will be given to people with disabilities
- If after your appointment it is established that you have given false information, you will be liable to instant dismissal.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 1 month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply, please email your CV not longer than 2 pages indicating your undergraduate/ post graduate average mark, ID copy, transcript(s) and copies of relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the GEPFuture programme you are applying for on the subject line (e.g. Application: Finance Intern).
ALL THE BEST IN YOUR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES PENSION FUND INTERNSHIP APPLICATION!!!
You may also check> Transnet Internship Programme 2022