Hitachi Kenkijin Bursary Application for South African Youths
- First intake: 9 December 2022
- Second intake: 16 January 2023
- Third intake: 30 January 2023
Hitachi Kenkijin Bursary Trust
Hitachi Construction Machinery Southern Africa Co (Pty) Ltd. is committed to supporting the development of inspiring young people who want to change their future.
Young people who dare to dream differently.
Who can apply?
- South African citizens
- Women and youth aged between 16 – 35
- Able to demonstrate financial need
Applicants may apply from any of the following streams:
- Scholars: Currently in Grade 12 with good academic results so far, or scholars who have completed Grade 12 with an average 70% pass rate
- Students: New (first-year) and current (second-year to post-graduate) students registered with a higher education institution
- Current students must have an average pass rate of 70% in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Bachelor of Science / BCom Accounting / Bachelor of Commerce
- Artisans and students studying towards becoming artisans: including Diesel Mechanics, Auto-electricians, and Millwrights
Anyone able to prove the above and willing to sign a one-year commitment agreement.
When is the application closing date?
First intake: 9 December 2022
Second intake: 16 January 2023
Third intake: 30 January 2023
All information provided will be kept confidential as required by POPIA.
Your consent to provide us with your contact information in compliance with POPIA will be required.
For those younger than 18, consent is required from your guardian
ALSO CHECK: Gibela TVET Bursary for young South Africans