Apply to the Infrastructure Development Of Zimbabwe Graduate Trainees/Young Professionals 2022 (IDBZ)
DEADLINE: 25 March 2022
The Infrastructure Development Bank of Zimbabwe (IDBZ) is a national Development Finance Institution (DFI) that’s promotes infrastructure development in various sectors including Energy, Transport, Water & Sanitation, Housing, Irrigation infrastructure, ICT, Health, Tourism and Education. These are key enablers to inclusive socio-economic development and growth. The Bank also supports private sector enterprises focusing on the Infrastructure value chain, agri-business, mining and export-related businesses.
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Young Professionals to undergo intensive and structured training programme.
In order to effectively execute its mandate, the bank seeks to recruit the following personnel/positions:
Communications Unit x 1
- A bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing; Public Relations, Journalism or Diploma in Web Development/Graphic Designing
Procurement Management x 2
- A Bachelor’s degree in Procurement; Economics; Finance or Purchasing and Supply
- A Chartered Institute of Procurement Supply (CIPS) qualification will be an added advantage
Resource Mobilization and Climate Finance x 1
- A Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance; Business Accounting, Business Studies; Economics, Financial Engineering, Financial Mathematics, Environmental Engineering, Gender Education
Economics and Research x 2
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Studies; Mathematics/Statistics, Project Management or Development Studies
Corporate Services and Human Resources x 2
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Administration, Sociology; Law, Psychology or Human Resources Management
Credit Operations x 1
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Finance/Banking
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- First-Class or Upper second class pass;
- Studying towards a relevant professional qualification would be a distinct advantage;
- Aged between 21 and 26 years;
- Ability to learn and work under minimum supervision;
- Valid clean class four (4) driver’s license will be an added advantage.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae by not later than Friday, 25 March 2022. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, interested candidates are requested to forward their applications to:
The Officer in Charge Corporate Services and Human Resources
99 Gamal Abdel Nasser Road
Or email email@example.com
Also check> OxFID 2022 Global Youth Challenge