INFRASTRUCTURE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT GRANT (ISDG) GRADUATE TRAINEE OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNEMPLOYED SOUTH AFRICANS
Apply for the Infrastructure Skills Development Grant (ISDG) Graduate Trainee Opportunities for Unemployed South African Graduates within the City of Cape Town.
DEADLINE: 08 April 2022
- Unemployed South African graduates below the age of 35
years to participate in the National Treasury funded
Infrastructure Skills Development Grant (ISDG) Training
programme within the City of Cape Town on a three year
- A BSc Hons/MSc/PhD qualification in Hydrobiology, Atmospheric
Science, Material Science, Biochemistry, Applied Maths/Stats
modelling, Environmental Science with Geohydro Chemistry,
Microbiology, Chemistry, Marine Biology, Molecular Biology,
Hydrology Geographic Information System (GIS), Bioinformatics,
Aquatic Science, Phycology.
- Suitable to register with relevant statutory council professional
council (i.e. SACNASP etc.) as a professional Natural Scientist
- A code B drivers’ licence will be an added advantage
Key Performance Areas
- Produce tailor-made training plan in line with professional
council with the Mentor
- Participate on research and operational projects relevant to
statutory professional council (SACNASP etc.)
- Participate in all ISDG related activities
- Provide monthly training progress report
- Perform various routine activities in line with training plans
How to Apply
External candidates: APPLY ON LINE VIA
www.capetown.gov.za/careers OR click this LINK
Internal staff: APPLY ON LINE VIA SAP PORTAL
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request. Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
You may also check> Jobs at Bidvest Bank
PAY ATTENTION: Join youthopportunitieshub.com Telegram Channel! Never miss important updates!
Please follow Youth Opportunities Hub on: Twitter | Facebook