- This Economic award is exclusively established for international students to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate program at SRM in India.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology is now offering the Economic Scholarships to help international students advance their career in India.
The ECONOMIC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AT SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, INDIA award is exclusively established for students to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate program at SRM in India. The scholarship contains a tuition fee waiver of 40 % on the annual tuition fee for the selected candidates.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology is one of the top private deemed universities in Chennai ranked #1201+ in QS Global World Rankings 2022 that strives to emerge as a World – Class University in creating and disseminating knowledge and providing students with a unique learning experience in Science, Technology, Medicine, Management and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the world and betterment of humanity.
Why choose to study at SRM Institute of Science and Technology? SRM Institute of Science and Technology is fundamental research, curiosity-driven, where free, open and critical inquiry is pursued across disciplines. It has long been at the forefront of breakthrough research and innovation and creating effective leaders who can provide innovative ideas and solutions to change the world. It has built a thriving community of accomplished people from around the globe. It encourages students to follow their passion and explore all possibilities.
Scholarship for SRMJEEE
- Eligible to apply for the common entrance SRMJEEE [B.Tech] Click here and participate in counselling to pay the domestic Tuition Fee and if not able to get the desired course, still have option to pay International fee for the course of choice.
Scholarship for SAT1 / SAT 2
- Tuition fee waiver of 35% for entire duration of the following programs
|Program||SAT [Aggregate]||SAT Subject (Aggregate Physics, Chemistry & Maths Level 1 / Level 2)|
|B. Tech [All Programs]||900 / 1600||1500 / 2400|
|B. Arch||1500 / 2400|
|BBA, BA, B.Com & B. Com [Hons.] BSc(Biotechnology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Maths,Physics, Hotel and Catering Management, Visual Communication, Fashion Design)||900 / 1600|
|Program||SAT [Aggregate]||SAT Subject (Aggregate Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or) Maths Level 1 / Level 2)|
|B. Tech [Biotechnology]||1500 / 2400|
COVID Relief Scholarship – SAARC / FAR East Asia
- Tuition fee waiver of 50% on annual tuition fee for the candidates from SAARC/FAR East Asia
( Excluding program E& T– B.Tech in Aerospace & Nanotechnology MHS – MBBS, BDS, Pharm.D, B.Pharm,BASLP, BPT,B.Optm, B.Sc Cardio Care Technology, M.Pharm, M.Sc Audiology & Speech Language Pathology, FM – MBA, Agriculture- B.Sc Agriculture )
- Tuition fee waiver of 40 % on annual tuition fee for the candidates from Africa*, SAARC**, Iraq, Iran, Myanmar, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, and Malaysia. (applicable both for UG & PG program except MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BASLP, Pharm D & Ph D courses)
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 40% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, Comoros, Chad Djibouti, Libya, Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, Malawi, South Sudan, Africa, Egypt, Burundi, Somalia, Guinea, Cameroon, Zambia, Gambia, Mauritius, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Seychelles, Reunion, Mali, Niger, Congo, Mozambique, Namibia, Senegal, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Maldives, Iraq, Iran, Myanmar, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, and Malaysia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All UG and PG programmes available to SRM except MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BASLP, Pharm D & Ph D courses are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in SRM for the UG or PG course of their choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply on the university website to enroll themselves in the programme of their choice. Eligible applicants will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Bachelor degree
- Leaving certificate
- High school report
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have attempted SAT and have attained a score of 900/1600 to be accepted in SRM.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in English and can submit any English language proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS, BEC, etc.
SRM Institutehttps://www.srmist.edu.in/admission-international/Admission-Procedure/Scholarship will grant a 40% tuition fee of the applied UG or PG program of the selected applicants.