JSE Graduate Programme 2023 for South Africans (Johannesburg Stock Exchange)
JSE Graduate Programme 2023
Are you analytical and skilled at problem-solving and planning? The JSE is looking for graduates who are motivated and passionate about starting a career within the Capital Market environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
JSE is looking for individuals who would stretch their limits to deliver superior results, go the extra mile to meet deadlines and find solutions to any challenges.
If you recently completed (or will soon complete) a 3 year qualification in:
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Informatics
- BCom Business Science
- BSc Mathematics and Statistics
- BCom Economics
- BSc Actuarial Science or Investment
and want to bring your insight, perspective and energy to JSE, this is an opportunity for you.
The successful applicant would be offered the following:
- Potential to gain practical work experience and skills
- Offer structured training programmes that are relevant to the financial sector
- Behavioral training and practical on the job training
- Soft skills: Critical thinking, Problem-solving, Emotional intelligence, Negotiation, Stress management and Leadership skills.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Business Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science or Investment
- Good computer skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management