Deadline: 01 February 2021
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Scholarship Value: Up to $60,000
Laurentian University is now awarding the International Excellence Scholarships to help talented students earn top-quality education at the undergraduate or graduate levels in Canada.
The educational program is designed to provide financial support for needy students. Applicants must be overseas students and taking admission in any degree programme at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree is available in Advertisements, Science, Mathematics, Communications, Engineering, Economics, Environment, Visual Studies, Health, Humanities, and Music Various
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Candidates must be registered in a 100% course load in two semesters (fall/winter).
- First-time seeking undergraduate enrollments.
- Candidates must pay international fees to Laurentian University.
- The studentships are limited to students studying in open enrolment undergraduate programs only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants must need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Laurentian University will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Students securing an average of 90% to 100% will be receiving up to $60,000 in Awards. Award money of $15,000 shall be provided the first year. Students will have to maintain their average to continue receiving the awards.
- Students securing an average of 80% to 89.9% will be receiving up to $40,000 in Awards. Award money of $10,000 shall be provided the first year. Students will have to maintain their average to continue receiving the awards.
- Masters students are eligible for $600 and PhD students, $1,200. Travel funds are for the duration of the student’s program and do not renew annually.