Learnership Program x16 at Grain – VKB Milling
DEADLINE: 30 November 2022
VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd is one of four subsidiaries of VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd, the agri-processing division of the VKB Group. The VKB Group is a significant role player in the agricultural industry in South Africa and strives, through best practices, continuous improvement and world-class operations, to add meaningful value to the industry.
VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd operates white maize mills in Mokopane and Louis Trichardt in Limpopo, and Mashishing in Mpumalanga, as well as a wheat mill and bakery in Frankfort in the Free State.
The company offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their skills and knowledge in a challenging and rewarding work environment
VKB Agriculture offers a learnership in the grain industry called Grain Handling NQF3. Learnership program is to offer unemployed individuals the opportunity to learn and develop within the Agricultural environment, specifically in Grain Handling. Skills are acquired through a learning period and are developed through constant application and correction.
- Unemployed individuals only
- Qualification equal or not lower than Grade 12
- Competent in English (Competency in Afrikaans will be an advantage)
- Competent in basic Mathematics
- Computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage
- Constantly adding value to the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Client service orientation
The deadline for the applications is the 30 November 2022
- The training program is compiled in such a way to assist the candidate, as skills are mastered, to gather information/”proof” which will enable the learner to mould him/herself in such a way to become a highly successful candidate, who will be able to function within a VKB Silo branch unit.
- The candidate will be exposed to all possible facets of VKB Agriculture, by functioning within the day-to-day activities of a Silo Branch.
- During the training program a specialist will always be assigned to the learner to assist with his/her development within every facet of the Silo branch.
- During the entire training period various aspects will be covered, for example: Basic Communication Skills, Basic Numeracy Skills, Basic Business Skills, Routine Care of Technical and Site Equipment, Customer service, Administrative Assistance, Basic Computer Skills and various Grain Handling skills.
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through the Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
You may also check> SASOL SOUTH AFRICA IS RECRUITING FOR LOGISTICS EXPEDITOR (x2 posts available)
Click here to join our WhatsApp Group (There is no need to join if you are already in one of our groups)