The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2023 Pretoria
DEADLINE: 27 January 2023
Location: 210 Aramist Avenue, Waterkloof Glen, Pretoria (Mercedes-Benz Place)
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2023
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
– relevant practical experience in your field of study
– exposure to a world class company and well established brand
– an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
– coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
– Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
– a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
– Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- – Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
- – Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
- – Finance/ Accounting
- – Supply Chain/ Logistics
- – Human Resources
- – Law – Legal and Compliance
- – Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing and Communications
What are the criteria?
– Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65%+ will be an advantage
How to apply?
– ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website at https://www.daimler.com/career/job-search/
– Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
In your application, please include:
— A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
– Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
– A copy of your ID
– Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
– foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
– division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
– Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”.
Other Important information
– Closing date for entries is 27 January 2023
– Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
– If you have not heard from Mercedes-Benz South Africa by 24 February 2023 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.