New jobs at the Department of Employment and Labour.
DEADLINE: 27 June 2022
About the Department of Labour
The Department of Labour play a significant role in reducing unemployment, poverty and inequality through a set of policies and programmes developed in consultation with social partners.
- Employer Service Coordinator
- Assistant Director: Policy Research and Monitoring
- Assistant Director COID Statutory Services
- Assistant Director: Statutory Services
- Senior Administration Officer: Beneficiary Services
- Senior State Accountant
- Team leader
- Senior Fraud Investigator
- Inspector (3 Posts)
- Employer Audit Officer
- COID Employer Audit Officer:
- Chief Security Officer
- Client Service Officer:
- Inspector X2 Posts
- Records Administrator: UI
- Claims Credit Officer (X3 Posts)
- MSS Administration Clerk
- Personnel Officer
- Administrative Clerk: Management Support Services
- Office Aid X 2 Posts
To apply, please click an of the above positions.
You may also access the above vacancies online HERE.
You may also check> Transnet new job vacancies and internships