Telkom Openserve COE Undergraduate Bursary Programme For South African Citizens Only (Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North West & Western Cape)
DEADLINE: 15 August 2022
|Job Title||OPENSERVE COE UNDERGRADUATE BURSARY PROGRAMME|
|Job Type Classification||Post Graduate Programme|
|Location – Town / City||Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North West & Western Cape|
|Core Description||Join the COE Undergraduate Bursary Programme|
Openserve is offering bursaries to undergrad 2nd and 3rd year students in the field of Electrical Engineering (Light Current), Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science who have a desire to pursue a post graduate degree to a Master’s / PHD degree level. Opportunities are available at all universities in South Africa.
1) South African citizens only
2) Aim to pursue post-graduate studies in the same field
3) 2nd year Tertiary Students: you must achieve a minimum of 70 % in the
4) Technology/ Engineering subjects and a minimum overall average of 65% in your 1st year of study.
5) 3rd year Tertiary Students: Must achieve a minimum of 70 % in the Technology/ Engineering subjects and a minimum overall average of 65% in
your 2nd year of study.