Apply for the Udacity/Access Bank Pan African Digital Training Program for young Africans: Scholarships are available.
DEADLINE: Not Specified
About the Program
The world is going fully digital and IT skills have become important for the future of work. The bank is on a mission to harness and build the next generation of doers who will challenge the status quo through their curiosity, tenacity and ever budding imagination. Participants will learn from experts and gain real-world experiences and skills on different IT/Digital courses in order to build a progressive career in the banking.
Access Bank is partnering with Udacity to pioneer a fully digital program that aims at sourcing for exceptional youths across Africa. The objective is to find young people who are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity in order hone their skills in digital paths and achieve mastery and at the same time have the opportunity to learn and earn for free. Participants will be part of a tech-focused community and will build their network with other young inspiring youths across Africa with the same goal.
The entire program is designed for youths to learn and carry out innovative projects that brings solution to real-world problems that will enable them to level up their skills, earn badges/nanodegrees and be ready for the future of work!
- STEM graduate or demonstrated evidence of strong interest in pursuing IT and Digital career (supporting documents must be submitted during application)
- Consistent access to a laptop
- Consistent access to strong data network and power supply
- Commitment to the time required for the program
- Must give pre-consent during application for Udacity to share data with the bank
- Applicants must be between 20 – 30 years