Applications for the PHOTO COMPETITION: GLF AFRICA 2022 are now open. GLF Africa 2022: Capturing life and beauty of Africa. Send your best photos of African landscapes and their communities. Hence, Photographers from all over the world, prepare your cameras.
DEADLINE: 10 May 2022
ORGANIZER: Global Landscapes Forum (GLF)
The Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) welcome professional and non-professional photographers to submit their best photos of African landscapes and communities. From nature to urban centers, from local communities to youth and women restoring their lands – the GLF want to see the beauty and richness of this great continent.
The Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) is now accepting applications for the GLF Africa 2022 Photo Competition. Whether you’re a professional or amateur, nature or urban photographer, please submit your best photos of African landscapes and their communities and show your perspective on the beauty and richness of this great continent.
Entries will be accepted until 10 May. Finalists will be announced on 20 May, with the winners announced in June. Cash prizes of USD 400 (1st place), USD 300 (2nd place) and USD 200 (popular vote). For more information, visit: https://bit.ly/AfricaCompetition2022
- The GLF Africa Photo Competition is open to anyone aged 18 or above, whether you’re a photo enthusiast or a professional photographer.
- By submitting the photo, the participant guarantees that their participation follows the rules and agrees with the terms of this competition.
- Photos that have previously won other photographic competitions will not be considered.
How to participate
- To participate, upload your photo here.
- Each photograph is a single entry.
- The uploaded file must include the photo’s title and the contributor’s name and contact information, including email address, social media handles (if applicable) and a caption listing the subject and location.
All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges selected by the GLF, who will shortlist up to 25 photos from all eligible submissions received during the competition period. Finalists will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Creativity (30%)
- Photographic quality (30%)
- Composition (30%)
- Execution of theme (10%)
The GLF will publish the finalist photos on its online platforms. The public will be invited to vote for their favorite photos, and the submission that receives the most votes will receive the ‘popular vote’ award. The panel will choose first and second prize winners.
Prizes: Cash prizes of USD 400 (1st place), USD 300 (2nd place) and USD 200 (popular vote)
How to participate: apply here
You may also check> GirlCodeZA May Intake Opportunity (400 Scholarships Available)