PRETORIA- Environmental Science Intern: CSIR Youth Employment Service (YES Programme)
DEADLINE: 20 December 2022
- Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Date posted: 13 December 2022
- Closing date: 20 December 2022
- Salary: R 6,737.00 per month – Base pay on fixed amount only
- Job type: Fixed-term
REFERENCE NUMBER: 734484
Environmental Science Intern – Pretoria!!!
This is a 12-month fixed term employment opportunity, funded via the YES programme for unemployed South African youth to gain practical work experience. Successful candidates will work Monday to Friday as Environmental Science Intern at a fast-paced leading scientific and technology research organisation.
The successful Environmental Science Intern will have the opportunity to put his/her academic qualifications into action in a workplace setting.
Duties and responsibilities:
1 Extended producer Responsibility fees Water Use workstream activities.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy the programme’s basic eligibility criteria to qualify:
- South African Citizen, first-time participant in the YES programme.
- Currently unemployed.
- Must have Masters or PhD Qualification.
- Must have never participated on the YES Youth Programme.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
– YES programme participants also work through 40 digital learning modules on Work-Readiness. Please note that this is not a learnership/qualification, it is a work experience programme.
How to apply
Please note that the adverts for the 2023 CSIR YES Programme job opportunities are now posted on https://sayouth.mobi/. Applicants must first Register on https://sayouth.mobi/Home/Index/EN to be able to apply for the posts.