Principal Civil Engineering Assistant X2 at Rand Water (Deadline: 09 February 2023)
DEADLINE: 09 February 2023
Principal Civil Engineering Assistant X2 at Rand Water
Rand Water is currently looking for two Principal Civil Engineering Assistans at their Head Office in Glenvista, Johannesburg South to perform the functional test upon completion of the manufacturing process to prove the equipment has the same specification and functionality that indicated in the datasheet, specification and purchase order.
- Civil/ Building /Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Project Management will be an added advantage.
- 5 years of work experience of which 3 years is in Road /Reservoir and Building inspections
- Review and approve the quality control plan (QCP’s) and/ Inspection and test plans (ITP’s)
- Inspecting the materials delivered to site and checking for compliance with the specification.
- Carrying out site inspections to monitor standards of quality, finish,
- Interpret or evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures.
- Develop the Quality control plan, where construction is done by Rand Water contractor
- Determines and uses appropriate inspection processes to confirm assigned products and parts meet specifications.
- Confirms and approves quality of finished parts.
- Concession management for the product not meeting specifications.
- Prepares paperwork and reports documenting inspection findings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Prepare inspection reports and maintain files of Inspection documents
- Review inspection records received for compliance
- Maintain inspection and measuring equipment records.
- Prepare and coordinate Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) for non-conforming parts.
- Comply with all Company and SHE Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in Internal and external audits
- Perform initial inspection, repaired equipment inspection, final inspection etc.
- Review Project documents and data books.
- Carrying out inspections upon completion and prepare a schedule of defects to be corrected.
- Co-ordinating with the site and professional teams to ensure sign-off prior to the issue of Completion, Defect and Final Certificates
ALSO CHECK: x66 vacancies at Rand Water