Rand Water is recruiting x2 Project Manager posts.
DEADLINE: 21 November 2022
Job Advert Summary
Rand Water is currently looking for two Project Manager (s) at their Head Office in Glenvista, Johannesburg South. The incumbent will be responsible for managing all aspects of the multi-projects and multidisciplinary projects to both internal and external customers in line with Rand Water’s strategic objectives.
- Formal engineering qualifications (B Tech, BSc/BEng degree) 5 years Project Management experience with a proven track record in managing high-level projects, project management skills (best project management practices) in terms of managing matrix structures, multi-disciplinary and multi projects
- Project Management Qualification/Professional Certification (Diploma, Degree or Project Management Professional-PMP) Professional Registration (or eligibility to be registered) with the Engineering Council of South Africa
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the engineering field, mainly in water industry Knowledge of ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 will be an advantage Advanced Management Programme will be an advantage
- Responsible for managing all aspects (time, costs, quality, objectives/deliverable’s, minimize negative environment impacts and maximize Preferential Procurement participation and development) of Multi-disciplinary and multi-projects
- Wider influence and accountability on Capital programmes
- Manage the scheduling of resources and assessment of the Divisions ability to effectively execute its responsibilities for both internal and external projects
ALSO READ: x17 vacancies at Rand Water