French Version - Ansys simulation selected for NASA backed liquid ammonia project
French Version - Ansys simulation s...
Apply for Rand Water Experiential Training Program (15 Months) Chemistry (X3) And Microbiology (X3).
DEADLINE: 20 May 2022
|Job Title||Experiential Training Program (15 Months) Chemistry (x3) and Microbiology (x3)|
|Portfolio||Bulk Water Services – Operations|
|Job Type Classification||Internship|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Vereeniging|
|Location – Site||Scientific Services|
|Job Advert Summary||1. Applicants with a matric and have successfully completed the two years theoretical training as required for a National Diploma in Biotechnology/Microbiology or Chemistry.|
2. Applicants must be South African Citizens and have a valid SA ID Document.
3. Applicants must be under the age of 30 in line with the NSDS III.
4. Applicants must not have participated in previous experiential learning programmes and must require the experience to fulfill the requirements of a National Diploma in Biotechnology/Microbiology or Chemistry.
5. Application must contain the following documents (incomplete applications will not be considered).
>Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae.
>Recommendation letter from the Tertiary training institute verifying that you must only complete the one year training in the workplace environment.
>Certified copies of your ID Document.
>Certified copies of your training record including the academic transcript.
|Minimum Requirements||Applicants must not have participated in previous experiential learning programmes and must require the experience to fulfill the requirements of a National Diploma in Biotechnology/Microbiology or Chemistry.|
|Primary Duties||1. Basic principles of ISO 17025.|
2. Collecting samples for water quality monitoring.
3. Preparation of media, chemicals, reagents and samples received, for the area of work.
4. Performing analytical analysis on samples received.
5. The documentation and checking of results on the identified databases.
6. Performance and documentation of all quality control checks of identified analytical tests.
7. Undertaking and documentation of maintenance of equipment, instrumentation, biological cultures and test kits and ensure that they are correctly maintained.
8. The adherence of SHE practices and good housekeeping principles in the area of work.
|Knowledge||Basic principles of ISO 17025.|
Click here to apply for the Rand Water Experiential Training Program OR use the following link: Experiential Training Program (15 Months) Chemistry (x3) and Microbiology (x3) (erecruit.co)