Apply for the Rand Water Graduate Development Programme.
DEADLINE: 25 October 2022
Rand Water Graduate Development Programme
Primary Duties– As a graduate you will be exposed to the workplace and be provided with an opportunity to develop technical and professional competencies.
Rand Water previously known as the Rand Water Board is a South African water utility that supplies potable water to the Gauteng province and other areas of the country and is the largest water utility.
Rand Water invites applicants to apply for a Graduate Development Programme for the disciplines below:
How to apply?
It is very simple to apply. What you have to do is just to CLICK/TAP on any of the positions above that you may be interested in. If you CLICK on the position, you will be automatically directed to the application portal (that’s if the position is still open and not closed). Browse by Category > Human Resources (21) (erecruit.co)
Minimum Requirements for the Rand Water Graduate Development Programme:
- South African citizens.
- Applicants from all race are welcome.
- Applicants must have Matric and a suitable qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35
- Applicant should not have been on graduate/ Internship programme
- Applicants should have no work experience related to qualification
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Certified copies of qualification
You may also check> X18 APPRENTICE POSITIONS AT CUMMINS SOUTH AFRICA | Youth Opportunities Hub
Join this WhatsApp Group to receive more of these opportunities: WHATSAPP (Click to join)
#Rand Water Graduate Development Programme