RCL FOODS are in search for 4 Research And Development Interns
DEADLINE: 28 October 2022
|Job Description||RCL FOODS are in search for 4 Research And Development Interns to join their Growth Research and Development team on a contract basis for a period of 4 months.|
These roles will be based across RCL’s various sites in Krugersdorp, Pretoria West and Randfontein. The Research and Development Intern will report to the Research And Development Manager.
|Minimum Requirements||1. Reside in or around Krugersdorp, Pretoria West, Randfontein.|
2. Grade 12 (Matric).
3. Relevant qualification in IT, Data Science or BCom Accounting.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Programmes (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
|Duties & Responsibilities||RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent who will be responsible to provide admin support to the R&D Manager to deliver on the key projects within the business units such as alignment of specification templates, collation of info from the R&D site teams to Head Office.|
The below will be some of the job responsibilities of the intern:
1. Populate specifications.
2. Send specifications to Suppliers to complete missing information.
3. Ensure final sign off between RCL FOODS Suppliers and Compliance.
4. Ensure specifications are uploaded to the R&D system on an ongoing basis.
5. Collate information on an ad-hoc projects at site level and provide feedback to the R&D Manager (Operations).
You may also check> R350 social grants extended for another year | Youth Opportunities Hub
CLICK HERE to join Our WhatsApp Group to get more job adverts (No need to join if you are already in one of our WhatsApp groups)