SAPS is looking for interns in the following areas: Administration, Panel Beating, and Motor Mechanic.
DEADLINE: 18 November 2022
SAPS Internship opportunities
The South African Police Service (SAPS) hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) month Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Division Supply Chain Management (Garages). The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- *Be a South African citizen
- *Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- *Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- *Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- *Applicants must be residents of the Province where the post is advertised
- *Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
SAPS Intern categories with minimum requirements:
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required (Statement of Results must be attached)
- Student Intern: Practical experience is required by the tertiary institution in order for the learner to finalise qualification (letter from the Institution not older than two (2) years must be attached).
How to apply and where to find the vacancies (download pdf below)