Apply for the South African Bank Note Internship Programme.
DEADLINE: 10 June 2022
Job Description (South African Bank Note Company internship)
The South African Bank Note Company (SABN), a fully owned subsidiary of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB), is a highly competitive security printing company, which competes on a global scale using the latest high-tech modern technology and machinery.
SABN is currently looking for a high performing graduate to join the internship programme, which offers an opportunity to acquire skills and practical work experience in health, safety & environment management. The duration of the programme will be 12 months, consisting of practical and on-the-job training.
- Matric certificate
- National Diploma in Safety Management as a minimum qualification
- Must have completed the qualification
- Must have obtained an average aggregate of 60% and above
- Must be a South African citizen
Applications must include the following documents
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results
- Certified copy of ID
- A brief statement stating why the applicant chose to pursue such a career
Click Here to start your Online application for the South African Bank Note Company Internship Programme OR use the following direct link: https://sabn.simplify.hr/Vacancy/38577
You may also check> Department of Education School Assistant Job Opportunities in Limpopo Province