Apply for the South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship for unemployed graduates. The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship. SASSETA Graduate Internship Programme.
DEADLINE: 30 September 2022
South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship (SASSETA Graduate Internship Programme)
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve (12) months’ Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in the Divisions and Components. The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number)
Where to find the internship vacancies and how to apply? (Download pdf below)
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form. Applicants must also submit a CV and copy of their ID.
You may also check> x26 Personal Assistant vacancies at South Africa’s Government Printing works.