Application Deadline: 17th August 2020|
Scholarship: Masters and undergraduate|
Value of Award: Scholarships vary according to institution|.
Who can apply?
Everyone with the required qualifications
Swedish Institute Scholarships
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) programme is part of the Swedish government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. It is funded by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden and administered by the Swedish Institute (SI). The programme offers a unique opportunity for global professionals to develop professionally and academically, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and with each other.
- Full-Time Undergraduate degree in Sweden is a 4 years program.
- Full-Time Graduate Degree Scholarship inn Sweden is not more than 2 years.
- Scholarship will be provided to you for the entire duration of study in Sweden.
General entry requirements for university admission
- High-school certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proof of English proficiency.
Requirements for Swedish Institute Scholarship
- Documentation proving that you meet the general entry requirements for bachelor’s or master’s programmes
- Proof of English proficiency
- Documentation showing that you meet programme-specific entry requirements
How to apply?
- Application should be submitted to Universityadmissions.se – Sweden’s central application portal.
- If you are applying for masters you can apply for up to four programmes in the same application. And if you’re applying for a bachelor’s, you can apply for up to eight programmes.