The City of Cape Town SCM Graduate Internship Programme.
DEADLINE: 14 November 2022
SCM Graduate Internship Programme – APO (3-Year Contract)
Completed Degree or Diploma or National Diploma relevant to SCM, which may include the following disciplines amongst others:
- Built environment
- Preference will be given to unemployed graduates
- A Code B driver’s licence will be an added advantage
- Candidates should reside within the City of Cape Town
Key Performance Areas
- Attending to specific administrative functions in respect of the procurement of goods and services within the section through adherence to procedures and systems associated with the City of Cape Town procurement practices.
- Sourcing quotations in accordance with guidelines stipulated in the Procurement Policy.
- Attending BSC and BEC meetings
- Execute procurement processes in compliance with regulations and MFMA.
- Arrange for the collection and return of quotations to and from project managers to enable the project managers to assess responses received and finalise the process for the appointment of
- Interfacing with Client Departments and Project Managers on Tender/Bid issues as well as Service Level Agreements to ensure there are agreed standards and Delivery dates.
- Arranging and planning of meetings for the BSC and taking minutes, where applicable.
- Verifying of Tender/Bid Advertisement for corrections before sending to Corporate Administration for placement in the press
- Compiling of Tender/Bid Documents and checking for legal compliance, completeness and accuracy including ensuring that it meets the standards set by the SCM department.
- Loading of information onto the City’s Website and on the CIDB Website.
How to Apply
You may also check> X218 General Worker Jobs at Sasol South Africa