Apply for the new job positions advertised by the Department of Employment and Labour.
DEADLINE: 16 September 2022
About the Department of Employment and Labour
The Department of Labour play a significant role in reducing unemployment, poverty and inequality through a set of policies and programmes developed in consultation with social partners.
Available Vacancies (Click to apply)
- Driver/ Operator
- Office Administrator
- Principal Personnel Officer: Human Resource Management
- Administration Officer: Support Services
- Senior Practitioner: Assessment Services: Beneficiary Services
- Senior Accounts Receivable Officer: Registration Services
- Assistant Director: Statutory Services (NMWA,EE) X 4 Posts
- Principal Inspector: Employment Equity
- Assistant Director: Fraud And Anti-Corruption
- Deputy Director: Labour Centre Operations (X3 Posts)
How to apply?
It is very simple to apply. What you have to do is just to CLICK/TAP on any of the positions above that you may be interested in. If you CLICK on the position, you will be automatically directed to the application portal (that’s if the position is still open and not closed). Jobs (labour.gov.za)