Apply for the Eiffel Scholarship Program
DEADLINE: 07 January 2022
Developed by the Ministry in charge of Foreign Affairs, the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program allows each year to train future foreign decision-makers, from the public and private sectors, in diploma courses at Master’s and Doctoral level. Applications are submitted exclusively by French higher education institutions.
PRESENTATION OF THE EIFFEL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
The objectives of the programme
The Eiffel Scholarship Program is a tool developed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students to graduate courses at master’s and doctoral levels.
It trains future foreign decision-makers, from the private and public sectors,in priority fields of study, and stimulates applications from students from emerging countries for the master’s level and from emerging and industrialized countries for the doctoral level.
Fields of study
Two major disciplinary fields concerned by the Eiffel scholarships cover the following 7 fields of study for the Master and Doctorate components:
- For science and technology:
– Biology and health- Ecological transition- Mathematics and numericals- Engineering Sciences
- For the humanities and social sciences:
– French history, language and civilization- Law and Political Science- Economics Management
Levels of education
French higher education institutions that present candidates for the Eiffel program undertake to register them:
- either in courses attested by a master’s degree;
- either in an engineering degree;
- or in a doctorate as part of a co-supervision or co-supervision of a thesis with a partner foreign higher education institution.
The duration of the scholarship
The scholarship is awarded for a period of:
- A maximum of 12 months when registering in M2;
- A maximum of 24 months for an M1 registration;
- A maximum of 36 months for the preparation of an engineering degree.
The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 months in France.
Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly stipend of €1,181, to which is added the direct coverage of several services: International transport, national transport, insurance, search for accommodation, cultural activities etc.
Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly stipend of €1,700, to which is added the direct coverage of several services: International transport, national transport, insurance, search for accommodation, cultural activities etc.
For the 2 components of the program, tuition fees are not covered by the Eiffel program.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE EIFFEL SCHOLARSHIP
- Contact the Espace Campus France in your country of origin or the cooperation and cultural action service of the French Embassy who can guide and advise you in your study project;
- Contact the International Relations department of a French institution by visiting its website, by email or by phone, to find out the terms and the deadline for submitting an application to their service.
It is up to you to choose the school or university in connection with your study project in France.
All French higher education institutions can apply.
- The institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel Scholarship
- The institution submits your application online, on the dedicated campus france website
If you want to receive more information on global opportunities from us, please join our WhatsApp group and Telegram Channel below. You may also follow our Facebook page and Twitter handle:
CLICK HERE to Join Youth Opportunities Hub WhatsApp Group (If you are already in one of our WhatsApp groups, then there is no need to join)