The Ethekwini Furniture Business Accelerator for Young South African Entrepreneurs 2023 (All Provinces may apply)
DEADLINE: 28 February 2023
The Ethekwini Furniture Business Accelerator
Do you have what it takes to become the next supplier to leading South African enterprises in the furniture sector? Applications for the 2023 Accelerator are now open.
Stand a chance to pitch your business to a panel of large customers eager to find high-potential local suppliers and demonstrate why you deserve an opportunity with them.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Submit your application below.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to a Capacity Building workshop on 30 March 2023 in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, focused on developing a compelling business pitch to potential customers.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a Dragons’ Den event on 19 April 2023 in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal where the top candidates will be selected.
- Identified high potential candidates will receive business case development support, expert coaching to scale your business and ongoing support to unlock commercial opportunities with customers.
- Plus, successful applicants stand a chance to win their share of cash prizes!
WHO CAN APPLY?
- South African owned business.
- 51% or more black ownership.
- Annual turnover of R170m or less.
- Registered with CIPC.
- Tax Compliant.
- Operating for at least 1-year.
- Currently or aiming to offer products or services to customers in the furniture sector.
Click here to apply for the Ethekwini Furniture Business Accelerator for Young South African Entrepreneurs 2023
ALSO CHECK: Artisan Assistant- Civil X3 Posts at Rand Water