The FirstRand Oxford Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment scholarship for an MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment at the University of Oxford
DEADLINE: 02 March 2023
FirstRand has entered into a five-year partnership with Wadham College at the University of Oxford, one of the world’s foremost universities. The purpose of this partnership is to enable one outstanding South African student a year to undertake postgraduate study at the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment for an MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment. This MSc will provide future leaders and destiny changers with the academic knowledge and applied skills needed to understand and accelerate the transition to a zero-carbon, environmentally sustainable economic model.
For more information and to apply visit: https://www.smithschool.ox.ac.uk/course/msc-sustainability-enterprise-and-environment
Candidates may email [email protected] with any additional questions.
- FirstRand’s five-year partnership with Wadham College entails providing full funding for one student a year to study for an MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment at the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, as well as residency at Wadham College.
- FirstRand will conduct the interviewing and selection process, which will run concurrently with the FirstRand international postgraduate scholarship programme. Candidates will be assessed based on academic excellence, leadership ability, community involvement and their potential to be a destiny changer.
- The closing date for applications is 12:00 UK time on Friday 20 January 2023.
- Applications can be submitted online only.
- FirstRand and the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are looking for the best applicants who will truly benefit from the opportunity and contribute to South Africa on their return.