Grants & FundingScholarships
THE IMPLATS BURSARY PROGRAMME IS NOW OPEN TO ALL MATRIC CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE MINIMUM CRITERIA: APPLY!
The Implats Bursary Programme is now open to all matric candidates who meet the minimum criteria
DEADLINE: 31 March 2023
The Implats Bursary Programme
Applications for bursaries are open to all matric candidates who meet the minimum criteria:
- University exemption pass
- Minimum C symbol in mathematics and science
The bursaries cover:
- Registration and tuition fees for the duration of the course
- Residence fees
- Cash allowance
- Personal computer allowance from second year of study
Should you be awarded an Implats bursary, you will be required to work for the company for the full period of the bursary and to undertake vacation work at the company at the end of each year. Implats offers bursaries in various fields:
- Electrical (heavy current)
- Chemistry to honours level
- Geology to honours level
- Accounting to honours level
- Human Resources BCom to honours level
How to apply for a bursary
If you meet the minimum criteria and you would like to apply for a bursary, please fill in the application form.
For more information contact Bursaries Department on +27 14 569 0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the official Implats Bursary website
ALSO CHECK: x10 vacancies at Implats South Africa